当前位置: 首页 > >

简短英文儿童故事

发布时间:

  一个个动人的故事伴随着儿童的成长,故事中的真善美也逐渐在孩子心中萌芽。有经验的老师都深切得感觉到,与其对孩子空洞地说教,还不如利用那些故事来浸润儿童的心灵,那么,故事的选择就显得尤为重要。下面是小编为您整理的,希望对你有所帮助!

  篇一:The Sports Meeting in the Forest森林运动会

  There are many animals in the forest. Today is a fine day. Animals are having a sport meeting.

  森林里有很多动物。今天天气晴朗,小动物要举行运动会。

  Monkey, fox, panda, rabbit and bear are running. Look! Rabbit is the first. Fox and monkey are the second. Bear is the third. The other animals are shouting, “Bear! Come on! Bear! Come on!” And look there, duck and Pig are doing high jump. Pig is too fat, he can’t jump very high. So duck is the champion. Here! Cat and squirrel are climbing a tree. Cat is ill. So he is the last, but he does his best.

  小猴子,狐狸,兔子和小熊在赛跑。看!小兔子得了第一,狐狸和猴子得了第二,小熊得了第三。小动物们都在叫喊:“小熊,加油!小熊,加油!”看那儿,小鸭和小猪在比赛跳高。小猪太胖了,成绩不太理想,所有小鸭得了冠军。看这里!小猫和小松鼠在比赛爬树,小猫生病了,没能拿冠军,但它全力以赴了。

  This sports meeting is wonderful. The animals are very happy!

  运动会可真棒,小动物们多开心啊!

  篇二:A Smart Tortoise聪明的乌龟

  A tiger is hungry, he is looking for food. He sees a frog in front of him.

  一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。

  “Haha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the frog.

  “哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他扑向青蛙。

  Behind the tiger, there is a tortoise. The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s tail.

  在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。

  “Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks back. The frog hears the voice and jumps into water.

  “哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。

  “Thank you, little tortoise.” says the frog.

  “谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。

  But the tiger is very angry. “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”

  大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。”

  “Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the tortoise.

  “谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。

  The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the river.”

  老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。”

  “Oh, no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the water.” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water quickly.

  “哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。

  “Thank you, Mr. Tiger. Bye-bye.” The tortoise and the frog swim away together.

  “谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。

  篇三:The Clever King Solomon聪明的国王所罗门

  Long long ago, there was a king. Solomon was his name. He was very clever.

  很久很久之前,有一位国王,他的名字叫所罗门,他非常聪明。

  In his country, there were two women. They lived in the same house and each had a child.

  在他的国家里,有两位妇女,她们住在同一间房子里。各有一个婴儿。

  One night, one of the babies died. The dead baby’s mother took the other woman’s baby, and put it in her own bed.

  一天夜里,其中一个婴儿死了。他的妈妈抱另一位妇女的小孩,把他放在自己的床上。

  Next morning, they had a quarrel.

  第二天早上,他们发生了争吵。

  “No, this is my baby! The dead is yours!”

  “不,这是我的孩子!那个死的是你的!”

  Each one wanted the living baby. So they went to see King Solomon.

  他们都想要这个活着的孩子,于是她们去见所罗门国王。

  “Bring me a knife, cut the child into two and give each woman one half.” said the King.

  “给我拿把刀来,把这个孩子切成两半,没人一半。”国王判决道。

  “Oh. Your Majesty! Give her my baby. Please don’t kill my baby!”

  “哦,陛下,把我的孩子给她吧。请不要杀了我的孩子!”一位母亲哭喊道。

  Then King Solomon pointed to the woman in tears and said, “Give the baby to her. She is the mother.”

  于是所罗门指着流泪的妇女说:“把孩子给她,她是真正的母亲。”

  看过还:



友情链接: